Business DevelopmentRenew Packaging LLC
Business Development / Sales InternRhumb Line Business Logistics
Work with Veteran-Owned Startups While Learning How to Be An EntrepreneurBunker Labs DC
Marketing InternPRESENT Financial Partners
Marketing Intern for Fashion, Distribution & International TradeJana Ann Couture
Business Development for Insurance AgencySkyvuze Technologies LLC
Business Development / Sales Intern1Source/MIND Consulting Group
Interns needed for an innovative food delivery platformKann Global Group LLC
Business InternBookmark This
Posted: February 12 2016
Company Location: Pico Rivera, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you are smart, creative and entrepreneurial minded, this is a fantastic opportunity…
Our company is looking for a SUPER FANTASTIC Business Intern: The person chosen for this position will work directly with the CEO of Chai Diaries. No coffee runs, but definitely some tea making! You will be directly involved with administration and marketing.
Although this is a non-paid internship, there is a very serious chance that this could lead to a lucrative full time job.
For more information, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.