Business and Events InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
We are seeking a Window Tinter - Shop Manager to join our businessTrek Glass Tinting
Account ManagerInfinite Promotional Solutions
Business InternFaith Open Door Community Center
Business/Sales Developer Student AmbassadorThe Rival, LLC
Business Relations AssociatemyKlick
International Business Internship with a Sustainable Gourmet Food CompanySafi Gourmet Company
Supply Chain Logistics InternAGVSPORT
Business InternBookmark This
Posted: February 12 2016
Company Location: Pico Rivera, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you are smart, creative and entrepreneurial minded, this is a fantastic opportunity…
Our company is looking for a SUPER FANTASTIC Business Intern: The person chosen for this position will work directly with the CEO of Chai Diaries. No coffee runs, but definitely some tea making! You will be directly involved with administration and marketing.
Although this is a non-paid internship, there is a very serious chance that this could lead to a lucrative full time job.
For more information, please send resume to email@example.com
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.