Entry-Level Business Development / Sales AssociateBuilding Safety Solutions, Inc
Business Management InternshipLEI Home Enhancements
Business Development Intern – Unpaid – Based in Miami (required to have a US Visa)Hair Flash Color
Business development - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development InternredIQ
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Grant WriterWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Executive AssistantWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Business InternshipBookmark This
Govig and Associates
4800 N Scottsdale Road Suite 2800 Scottsdale AZ 85251
Posted: July 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStrengthen your core competencies with GOVIG, an award-winning Executive Recruitment company in the business for 36 years.
“Office of the Decade” 2000-2010 out of over 800 recruiting offices worldwide & 10-time winner of “Best Places to Work in Arizona”
We're looking for highly skilled and motivated interns with strong computer and organizational skills that would embrace and thrive in a driven organization. This internship focuses primarily on business core competencies and research so a business major who wishes to build their business acumen would be ideal for this internship.
NOTE: We are currently hiring for the Fall semester! Our internship is unique in the sense that we can hire throughout the year, so if you're still available during the fall months we'd love to receive your resume. Hours are flexible with school schedules, but a minimum commitment of 15 hours a week is ideal.
Acquired benefits of the internship (what’s in it for you):
• Work in a professional, team-driven environment
• Training on using social media as a professional networking tool
• Exposure to a sales driven corporate culture
• Coaching and training on core competencies: Communication (written and verbal), Teamwork, Time Management, and Autonomy
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
• Research & Market Analysis
• Building searches through LinkedIn
• Performing data entry and coding into our CRM system
• General administrative duties
• Report generation
• Qualifying conversations with high-level candidates (optional)
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high performance environment
• Internet search techniques
• Know Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Type 50 wpm+
Semi-professional dress attire required, daytime hours, and competitive hourly wage.