Business Development Intern – Unpaid – Based in Miami (required to have a US Visa)Hair Flash Color
Business development - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development InternredIQ
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Grant WriterWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Executive AssistantWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Retail Operations InternLifeOrganics, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternNANTHEALTH CARE
Business InternshipBookmark This
Lugh Studio Inc
50 Court Street
Posted: May 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat’s in it for you?
Are you interested building hands on, real world business experience while finishing your education? Are you obsessed with all things creative and wondering how you can apply that creativity to make a living, make a difference and build a business? Lugh Studio could be the place for you!
Lugh Studio, Inc. is a Brooklyn based creative agency that offers a uniquely creative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
We’re looking for ‘visual’ translators, designers who want to learn how to help our client’s messages come to life - so that their target audiences “get it” at a glance — be it a logo, print, web, email, or apps. A glance is all it takes, because it’s all they have before their audiences look or click away.
We’re looking for marketers, designers, writers and project managers who want to learn how to bring together design and analytics. Designed to keep clients target audiences coming back for more and their brands fit, healthy and current, our marketing services help them quickly identify and adapt to the changing needs of their business.
• Lugh Studio, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. At Lugh Studio, you will enjoy a team-oriented and community-based atmosphere.
• Positions are available starting June 1st and through the end of the year
• Visit http://www.lughstudio.com/ for more information.
• We’re looking for interns who can commit up to 25 hours a week. This is temp to permanent internship opportunity.
• Please submit your resume, cover letter, work samples and/or portfolio to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch if we think we’ll be a good fit for us both.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Business Intern You Will Learn How to:
• How to research, identify, and negotiate partnerships with businesses who can enhance Lugh Studio’s offerings
• How to collaborate with the marketing team to target and recruit new users
• How to better assess product development and engineering time for potential partnerships and how to find opportunities for growth
• Email tips and tricks to better land meetings with busy people
• How to represent Lugh Studio in meetings and industry events as well as put together top level creative presentations that help generate excitement for new partnership ideas.
All Interns Will Learn About Start Ups - there will be plenty of additional opportunities in related projects – especially across our suite of start up products, including FreelancersHelper.com, TrackTOC.com and Boomerang.life.
Our ideal candidate:
• Can walk into room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends
• Is organized, enthusiastic, detail oriented, able to take direction as well as work independently
• Has a professional demeanor, exceptional customer service a
• skills, keen analytical skills and a creative problem-solving approach
Requirements• Business Interns
o Strong interest and background in business, sales, marketing and operations
o Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with knowledge of marketing, sales, advertising, digital media, product development and finance
o Comfort working with PowerPoint, Word, Excel, QuickBooks and Smartsheets or other project management tools
o Keen analytical skills and a creative problem-solving approach
o Exceptional customer service
o Manage priorities