Intern With a Online & Offlline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn 2 Make Internet $ & Do Internet MarketingBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Operational Audit, or IT Audit InternInsight Global
Marketing InternMetts Law Firm, LLC
4 EVER Miami Marketing & Administrative Assistant4EVER.Miami®
Human Resources InternSPARE
Business Development InternMonthly Gift
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternArizona beverage company
Business Internship OpportunityBookmark This
312 N. Charles Street
Posted: February 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Interculture operates as a facilitator. We develop or enhance strategies for our clients, be they governments, corporations, foundations or civil society organizations that wish to improve their results or solve daunting challenges. Our process brings simplicity to the complex. We understand the value of cultural competence and its relevance toward creating value for our clients.
Interns perform a number of activities including analysis and project assignments depending on their interest, and may engage in client meetings and events.
Interns gain practical work experience with research activities, administrative tasks, with a focus on business issues and trends, and receive a rare and invaluable education about the business sector with opportunities to attend networking events and meetings.
WHY WORK WITH INTERCULTURE?
Expand Your Professional Network. Interculture offers the opportunity to build meaningful relationships during your internship. These might assist you in your search for future jobs in the industry and enable you to connect with other business professionals.
Get Real World Experience. Interns get to work on interesting projects and gain practical work experience by contributing to reports, case studies and research activities, and presentations on business development issues and trends. In return, they receive a rare and invaluable education about various business sectors with opportunities to network and meet business professionals.
Interested candidates should apply by email with cover letter, resume and contact information to Ms. Yoko Robertson at email@example.com
Responsibilities• Work on various special projects as assigned that contribute to the business development efforts of Interculture
• Research, write and prepare business reports
• Support Executive Director in communication and administration tasks
• Become familiar with local and international news sources to develop awareness of local and national economic, political and social landscape and its impact on business
• Additional focus includes the sectors that Interculture targets: Real Estate, Construction, Social/Economic concerns, Digital Media/Technology, Professional Services and International Business
• Support on planning and coordination of special events
Requirements• Flexibility and desire to work on varying projects
• Interest in entrepreneurial business development in the community landscape
• Excellent writing and organizational skills
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word and Excel; PowerPoint a plus
• Familiarity with research and reporting methods
• Strong research and analytical skills
• General knowledge of business development and issues
• Ability to work independently and a willingness to work in a team environment
• Flexible schedule that will allow participation with Interculture a minimum of three days per week