Customer Service RepresentativeRELIANCE CAPITAL LTD
Business Development InternGLYD
BusIness AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Northwestern Mutual Fall InternshipNorthwestern Mutual
Entrepreneurial Internship - Business Development and Strategy ConsultingVenture Aviator
Make up to $10,000 in two months this FallOctane Athletic Performance
Public Relations InternThe Ultimate Bake Shoppe of Wayne
Business Management & Bookkeeping InternBookmark This
Artists Business Management Group Inc.
470 S. Rancho Santa Fe Road
San Marcos, CA
Posted: February 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArtists Business Management Group, Inc. provides a full range of tax planning and preparation services for businesses, non-profit organizations, and individuals, including federal and state, estate, and amended tax returns. Our experience and our commitment to staying current on tax developments will find you the most profitable and accurate tax return possible. We can also help manage sales tax for your small business. At Artists Business Management Group, Inc. , we stand by our work. Not only are we knowledgeable about tax laws and regulations, we always use the highest integrity when doing our work.
Responsibilities- Assist Account Managers with data entry for clients
- Provide support to Account Managers
- Assist office staff when needed.
- Assist Account Mangers with scanning documentation relating to clients
- Collaborate with team for management and clients.
- Provide office support with filing and scanning.
- Assist with answering phones and taking messages accordingly
Requirements- Current or college graduate majoring in Accounting and or Business Management
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Possess positive can do attitude and takes initiative.
- Be a team player and assist team where needed