Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Management InternshipBookmark This
Ardent Community Counseling Center
2500 W. Higgins Rd
Hoffman Estates, IL
Posted: April 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Ardent Community Wellness Center, business management internship was created to help develop the skills necessary for those who seek to become tomorrow’s entrepreneur. The incumbent for this internship can expect to gain experience in every aspect of running a for profit and not for profit business. Interns can expect to learn the skills needed to market a service, acquire clients, recruit and manage employees, and generate business. You can expect to gain experience in marketing, sales, recruiting, accounting and management. This position will work closely with the company’s Executive Director to ensure a successful experience. This is an ideal position for those who plan on starting a small business in the future.
*Assist in marketing activities
*Recruiting and train new hires
*Client relations and new client acquisition
*Direct sales and marketing
*Complete weekly goal setting and review
At the end of the internship, the intern will fill out a written evaluation of the program, and the intern’s supervisor will fill out a written evaluation of the intern’s abilities and progress. The supervisor can be used as a reference for future job search. This is a NON-Paid Position that offers a 1000.00 scholarship broken into 2-500 dollar disbursements over 2 semesters or completion of three quarters .
Must have valid drivers license and access to reliable transportation
This position requires night and occasional weekend hours.
• Basic project management skills
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levelsAbility to multi-task and solve problems creatively, organized and methodical
• Self-directed, results-oriented, and customer-focused
• Aptitude and attitude to learn
• Willingness to take on new responsibilities and be able to take risks along with demonstrating assertiveness
• Ability to work with a high performance team, build good relationships and establish trust
• Ability to work independently, under pressure, and on a deadline