Personal Assistant/Part TimeKing's Gallery
Data Entry ClerkNew Orleans Tulane
Client Relationship InternshipRentspree LLC
Business Development / Sales InternThe Glam Parlor Salon & Day Spa, The Glam Academy AZ
Business Development Intern Fall 2016National Sleep Foundation
AFLAC Sales & MarketingAFLAC
Entrepreneur Associate InternPahRoo
Team Leader / Management TraineeInfinite Promotional Solutions
Business OperationsBookmark This
The Gabriel Institute
One Penn Center, 1617 JFK Boulevard Suite 1040
Posted: December 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description• Do you want to learn about what goes on behind-the-scenes of a business?
• Do you enjoy working on a collaborative team that supports a wide variety of customers?
• Do you enjoy organizing information?
The Gabriel Institute is looking to expand our ability to support our accounts by having an in-house professional help us with organizing our business activity through our Business Operations Internship. An intern would greatly assist us in being able to manage day-to-day activities, assist clients, and work on ad hoc projects.
This professional internship affords you the opportunity to get real-world business experience in a startup environment!
• Review, organize, and improve internal processes
• Conduct research and work on ad hoc projects
• Set up client accounts with in-house account management application
• Send reminders to targeted accounts
• Attend and contribute to meetings with entire TGI team
• Greet visitors and answer the phone as needed
• Attend TGI events
• Interns must spend at least 15 hours per week at our Center City Office
• Additionally, this internship may be used for university credit. Please inquire with your academic advisor about applicability.
Compensation and Benefits:
• This is an unpaid internship
• TGI will collaborate with your university on credit-granting opportunities
• Your efforts will directly impact the present and future of The Gabriel Institute, providing strong references and additional experience for your resume
How to Apply
• All applicants MUST visit bit.ly/TGIinternships to apply for this internship