Intern With a Online & Offlline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn 2 Make Internet $ & Do Internet MarketingBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Operational Audit, or IT Audit InternInsight Global
Marketing InternMetts Law Firm, LLC
4 EVER Miami Marketing & Administrative Assistant4EVER.Miami®
Human Resources InternSPARE
Business Development InternMonthly Gift
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternArizona beverage company
Business Operations InternBookmark This
The Gabriel Institute
1617 JFK Blvd
Posted: July 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Gabriel Institute brings to the table Teamability®, an entirely new technology for selecting, developing, managing and motivating people and teams. This technology works for any organization that requires people to work together in a team across a wide variety of industries from medical to transportation, from smaller local businesses to large global corporations.
Are you studying business and looking to gain insight and experience in a successful business technology startup environment? If so, look no further! The Business Operations internship offered at TGI ensures that interns are given tasks relevant to their interests. We are looking for those who are ready and willing to assist in projects that make a noticeable impact on the operations and productivity of the company.
- Learning, participating in, and improving internal company operations and decision-making
- Conducting research for TGI and working on ad hoc projects
- Attending and contributing to meetings with entire TGI team
- Registering new/existing client accounts with in-house account management system
- Providing additional administrative support and office assistance as needed
- We accept applications year-round on a rolling basis. We are looking for people to join our team at any point in the year!
- Interns typically spend 15 hours/week at our Center City location; however, we are flexible and willing to work with your schedule!
- This internship is unpaid, but academic credit is available. Please talk to your academic advisor about applicability.
- Laptop with Microsoft Office is required for each intern.
For this internship, a major in a business related field is ideal, but not required.