Investment Firm Internship - Summer 2017RedLeif Investments
Business Sales & Marketing InternThe Hayes Agency
Business Management InternEtching-It.com
2017 PAID INTERNSHIP| ALL STUDENTS of AUSTINRose International
Data Assessment Intern at RetSKURetSKU
AFLAC Business & MarketingAFLAC
Community LeaderBir Ventures USA Ltd
Business Consultant Internship StudentKlass A Konnections LLC
Business Relations and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
5805 Sepulveda Boulevard, Suite 700
Sherman Oaks, CA
Posted: March 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you enjoy the high speed and excitement of marketing and building relationships with business professionals? Are you obsessed with helping people? Do your friends look to you as the person who can chat up and make friends with anyone and everyone you meet? Aflac is one of the “100 best places to work for” and is set on changing how the world fills in the gaps in health care costs. We have approximately 1000 business clients as well as a handful of individual clients.
The Inferno Region of Aflac in Sherman Oaks, CA has a fast paced work environment and we seek, enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our executive staff, will have the opportunity to work and train in the field. Your training and hands on experience will help us grow as a company, but more importantly help you grow as a business professional.
We are currently expanding through the state due to the growing business population in the Sherman Oaks and surrounding LA area. In order to provide the best services to our clients and policyholders, we need Independent Agents that are goal-oriented people with a capacity to learn and apply knowledge. NO prior experience is required because we're going to work and train together.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has a talent for positive and professional communication and has a passion for helping people. We want someone who is enthusiastic about marketing and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with people. Whether it’s over the phone or in person, having the confidence and “swagger” to comfortably build long lasting business relationships.
ResponsibilitiesAn internship with Aflac would provide you:
• In-the-field work experience with Aflac agents and management team
• Interview experience with a Fortune 500 company
• Flexible schedule
• Expert training on important business skills such as marketing and recruiting.
• Classroom education and field training.
• At least sixteen hours a week
• Passing the California State Health Insurance Exam (for Marketing, Management, Recruiting, and Sales Interns)
• Becoming familiar with Aflac products and claim-filing processes (for Administrative Interns)
RequirementsWhat You Will Learn:
• How to provide solutions to the everyday challenges that trouble business owners and employees
• Aflac product knowledge for our various carriers
• How and why healthcare reform is becoming a concern that many business owners are looking to address, and how Aflac can help.
• How to educate business owners on the universal need for Voluntary Benefits
• Techniques to create long lasting relationships with people of influence in the business world.
• Much more – your will work closely with our Director of Marketing and other team leaders.