Winter Intern - Insurance BrokerageSeubert & Associates
Business Development and Marketing InternPopFit Kids
Interns wanted for the spring semester- All majors acceptedFelicork Real Estate
Business Intern IKingston5 Productions
Operations Support InternTekMasters, LLC
Part-time Business Development CoordinatorPascale Communications
Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Business Sales & Marketing InternBookmark This
The Hayes Agency
2705 Dougherty Ferry Rd. Suite 201
Posted: October 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Hayes Agency was established in 2013 as an agency for Farmers Insurance group. This is a fast growing agency looking for an intern to procure new clients as well as learn to provide service to existing clients. This position will require outbound marketing and calling.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education