Entry Level - Sales & Marketing - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Business Development Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Administrative AssiatantSkypes Enterprise
Business Development InternshipPremiere Energy Auctions
Business Finance InternFarotech
Business Communications Coordinator-Entry LevelImperial Solutions, Inc
Sales and Marketing LeadSaveOhno
Business Tech InternBookmark This
Posted: January 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBnkJar is a social crowdfunding platform focused in helping non profit organizations, our team has developed a flawless user experience for the user to be able to help to support causes they care about with the minimal complication making the process of getting and providing help a simple, quick and very rewarding experience. Giving the organizations and the supporters the chance to engage and keep each other informed about the progress and the results.
We’re looking for committed individuals to join our team to help us improve our business strategy and marketing approach.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, spanish is a plus
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent follow up skills
- Working knowledge of computer application software (training will be provided if needed)
- Must be flexible and able to work overtime when required
- Must be organized and work well with constant priority changes
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision