Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development ManagerReliance Capital Limited
Team MemberFUSE Business Training
Business Operations Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Business Development & Marketing InternVowel Inc.
Business Development/ Executive AssistantHolhaus
Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Fundraising Coordinator (Spring/Summer 2017)Be The Flame
Cause Marketing Rep InternshipBookmark This
Posted: August 23 2016
Company Location: Troy, MI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCreate your own entrepreneurial business internship while simultaneously financing your education.
"Cause Marketing with a Twist"
Seeking student entrepreneurs to represent our unique philanthropic giving program.
- Market our "Giving Profits Program" to tax-exempt, non profit organizations
** (The majority of college student organizations are tax-exempt organizations)
- Assist these organizations with marketing ideas in which to build a sustainable source of revenue and residual income.
Students who start their own independent businesses receive great satisfaction from it. Today's employers want candidates with initiative and experience and our program will enable you to financially bridge the gap between college and the working world. Many skills gained in college internships are transferable, meaning they fit a wide range of fields and careers no matter what your major.
This program is available virtually to all college students in all 50 states, no matter what your major.
- Become an entrepreneur
- Build your resume
- Unlimited income potential
- Set your own hours, work from anywhere
- Global opportunity in: Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Canada, Indonesia and Malaysia
- Learn crucial networking skills
- Environmentally "Green", socially responsible company
- Collaborative team building
"The future belongs to those who see possibilities before they become obvious"
- John Sculley, Former CEO Pepsi and Apple Computer
Make a Difference
Earn income yourself while helping your favorite non profit, tax-exempt organization earn income as well. Build your own business right on campus and/or extend it nationally and/or internationally.
Send resume or note for detailed information.
- Be creative and enthusiastic
- Be passionate and possess a can-do attitude
Full mentorship and training is part of the program.