Investment Firm Internship - Summer 2017RedLeif Investments
Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Customer Service Development InternNetwork Services Company
Sales / Marketing / Business Development - PAID Internship! Available ASAPCharity Advertising & Marketing Partners
Administrative Assistant Intern For Digital Marketing Company757 Media
Interviewing Now! Full Time Entry -Level & Summer Work!MFG Inc
Marketing, Sales, Management InternshipCollege Works Painting
Assistant Manager - FULL PAID TRAININGSouthern States Management Group
Cause Marketing Rep InternshipBookmark This
Posted: August 23 2016
Company Location: Troy, MI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCreate your own entrepreneurial business internship while simultaneously financing your education.
"Cause Marketing with a Twist"
Seeking student entrepreneurs to represent our unique philanthropic giving program.
- Market our "Giving Profits Program" to tax-exempt, non profit organizations
** (The majority of college student organizations are tax-exempt organizations)
- Assist these organizations with marketing ideas in which to build a sustainable source of revenue and residual income.
Students who start their own independent businesses receive great satisfaction from it. Today's employers want candidates with initiative and experience and our program will enable you to financially bridge the gap between college and the working world. Many skills gained in college internships are transferable, meaning they fit a wide range of fields and careers no matter what your major.
This program is available virtually to all college students in all 50 states, no matter what your major.
- Become an entrepreneur
- Build your resume
- Unlimited income potential
- Set your own hours, work from anywhere
- Global opportunity in: Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Canada, Indonesia and Malaysia
- Learn crucial networking skills
- Environmentally "Green", socially responsible company
- Collaborative team building
"The future belongs to those who see possibilities before they become obvious"
- John Sculley, Former CEO Pepsi and Apple Computer
Make a Difference
Earn income yourself while helping your favorite non profit, tax-exempt organization earn income as well. Build your own business right on campus and/or extend it nationally and/or internationally.
Send resume or note for detailed information.
- Be creative and enthusiastic
- Be passionate and possess a can-do attitude
Full mentorship and training is part of the program.