WGBH Major Gifts ResearchWGBH
Dpoint Group is looking for interns in BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT in BarcelonaDpoint Group
Marketing InternEverest Home Health Inc
Spring/Summer Hands On InternshipUnited EVENTures
Business Development Internship For Biopharma Tech CompanyScientist.com
Sharecare Corporate Partnership InternSharecare
Client Relations CoordinatorBookmark This
Garden City, NY
Posted: October 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 8 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIt's our goal to provide superior customer service to ALL of our current members, as well as perspective entrants into our organizations. Enter the role of the Client Relations Coordinator....
Up & Coming Company
Our team is rapidly growing, so there is plenty of room for advancement. We exhibit a very open corporate culture, and take pride in being a great place to work.
Furthermore, as a Client Relations Coordinator you'll be afforded the opportunity to interact and connect with some of the most elite professionals in the world on a daily basis. Each day brings something new, and a wealth of interesting conversations.
ResponsibilitiesThe Client Relations Coordinator will be responsible for:
• Contacting and setting appointments with applicants
• Following up with applicants and conducting a qualifying interview that focuses on their professional background and history
• Presenting membership programs to newly qualified members as well as explaining product and service offering
• Managing client relationships by continually following up with members to learn more about recent activities and achievements
• Providing basic customer service and help to members
Speaking to professionals and executives from many different Industries such as; Telecommunications, Home Improvements and Sports Companies. Therefore, it's imperative that the candidate is patient, motivated, well spoken, and has good diction. It's also important that the candidate is educated and able to speak intelligently on wide variety of topics. Additionally, the candidate must have the following qualifications:
* Minimum 3 years of professional experience
* Candidates that have a background in the following industries or job functions are preferred: Real Estate, Retail, Marketing, Customer Service, Business Development, Client Relations, Insurance, and Sales
* Must be fluent in English
* Superior communication skills are necessary
* Desire to work hard and succeed
* Be outgoing and engaging as to build rapport and a rock solid relationship with clients
* Basic technological skills - must be able to use the Internet for basic job functions
* Basic proficiency in MS word is expected as well
* Being able to type efficiently is an important preferred skill