Community LeaderBir Ventures USA Ltd
International Business InternshipAGVSPORT
Supply Chain Logistics InternAGVSPORT
Internships Entry Level Leadership and Business Development - Management TrainingMCO, Inc
Business Solutions Management InternNew GateWay Solutions
Marketing and Communications InternshipFreedom 4/24
Business Development / Sales InternCitadel Insurance Services, LC
Manager Trainee InternThe Hertz Corporation
COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST InternshipBookmark This
Merchant Cash Cloud
5757 NW 151TH ST
Miami Lakes, FL
Posted: July 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMerchant Cash Cloud (MCC) is an industry leader in small to medium sized business financing with a focus on merchant cash advances. Since 2015, MCC’S goal has been to be a valuable resource to the small business community and support the entrepreneurial spirit of our clients.
The MCC Collections Specialist will locate and notify commercial customers of delinquent accounts and create strategies for repayment, answer questions, setup payment arrangements according to ability to pay, determine reason for non-payment, and escalate potential performance risks to management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Negotiate payment arrangements on past due accounts and/or identify alternative solutions.
• Establish and maintain payment plans consistent with company guidelines.
• Identify adjustment requests and utilize company guidelines to approve or decline the request.
• Consistently and accurately document collection activity, and update customers contact information.
• Perform skip tracing to locate customers and to gather additional recovery information.
• Perform additional duties as assigned
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills & Abilities (required):
Minimum six months collections experience preferred. but willing to trained
Excellent telephone etiquette, strong negotiation and communication skills.
Excellent judgment and the ability to recognize and solve problems.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Able to perform in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.