Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Commerce InternBookmark This
124 Marriott Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32301
Posted: July 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionConsortium LP is looking for a Commerce Intern to help maximize effectiveness by providing support and assistance to our current team. At Consortium LP we represent the artisans driving the new global economy and large brands brave enough to challenge the status quo. We are looking for a Commerce Intern to work directly with our founder in developing this highly anticipated division. This intern must be able to flourish in a fast paced environment, be proactive and handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals.
Responsibilities- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of site analytics and research skills
- Ability to multi-task and offers brands the ability to scale without losing what makes them, them.
- Ability to change priorities quickly based on need
- Experience with Google Office Ecosystem (Docs,Office,Excel,etc.)
- Drive. (The kind of drive that fights for the last slice of pizza.)