Operations Intern/Camp DirectorKids Science Labs
Business Sales & Marketing InternThe Hayes Agency
Management InternshipH3 Concepts
Business Management InternEtching-It.com
Business StrategistRaising Black Brilliance
International Business AdvisoryHaiwei Career Services Co., Ltd
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full Time / Immediate HireCobalt Executives, Inc.
2017 PAID INTERNSHIP| ALL STUDENTS of AUSTINRose International
Commerce InternBookmark This
124 Marriott Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32301
Posted: July 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionConsortium LP is looking for a Commerce Intern to help maximize effectiveness by providing support and assistance to our current team. At Consortium LP we represent the artisans driving the new global economy and large brands brave enough to challenge the status quo. We are looking for a Commerce Intern to work directly with our founder in developing this highly anticipated division. This intern must be able to flourish in a fast paced environment, be proactive and handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals.
Responsibilities- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of site analytics and research skills
- Ability to multi-task and offers brands the ability to scale without losing what makes them, them.
- Ability to change priorities quickly based on need
- Experience with Google Office Ecosystem (Docs,Office,Excel,etc.)
- Drive. (The kind of drive that fights for the last slice of pizza.)