Business Development and Marketing InternPopFit Kids
Interns wanted for the spring semester- All majors acceptedFelicork Real Estate
Business Intern IKingston5 Productions
Operations Support InternTekMasters, LLC
Part-time Business Development CoordinatorPascale Communications
Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Commercial Strategy InternBookmark This
The Ground_Up Project
Posted: August 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for the opportunity to grow professionally?
Would you like to learn about sustainable business and business development?
The Ground_Up Project is a financial technology company based in Geneva, Switzerland. We’re on a mission to connect investors and service providers with entrepreneurs to make green business the new normal. Our platform and tools accelerate the discovery of impact ventures and equip users with insights into opportunities, risks and rewards.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities: This position is responsible for providing support to the commercial strategy team, conducting market research, and supporting commercial projects.
• Conduct market research – a research topic will be assigned at the beginning of the internship depending on company needs and intern interests
• Support customer outreach efforts to understand client base
• Support commercial projects including business competitions and client deliverables.
• Support business analytics contributing to regular reports on customer engagement and platform performance
What you’ll learn:
• The ins and outs of sustainable business and impact investing
• The art of customer support and relationship building
• Teamwork and project management skills important to any career
• Multitasking and adaptability in a startup focused on the “next big thing”
RequirementsWhat it takes:
• An understanding of social enterprise and the impact investing marketplace (or a strong desire to learn)
• An eye for details—from grammar to new opportunities
• Collaboration skills to rival a bee hive
• An analytical mind – a background in statistical analysis is a plus
• Strong interest in people and the planet
• A great attitude and desire to learn
• Fluency in other languages is a plus