- Internships /
- Business /
- Communications Intern - Coordinator - Book Publishing House for Upcoming Workshops and Conferences
International Business AdvisoryHaiwei Career Services Co., Ltd
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full Time / Immediate HireCobalt Executives, Inc.
2017 PAID INTERNSHIP| ALL STUDENTS of AUSTINRose International
Business and Technology InternshipTele-Data Solutions
Summer InternThe Seniors Answer
Paid Business InternshipCollege Works Painting
Insurance AgentBeFreeorDie ENT
Project ManagerBeFreeorDie ENT
Communications Intern - Coordinator - Book Publishing House for Upcoming Workshops and ConferencesBookmark This
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Posted: September 12 2015
Company Location: Virgil, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew Publishing House- Rekrut Publishing House - started by the Award Winning Author of the book "Double Your Income Using Social Media" Http://doubleyourincomeusingsocialmedia.com/
Seeking interns who want to learn about the publishing world, and will have an opportunity at the end of the internship to be part of this team in this growing online publishing house
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
RequirementsCommunications Intern for Workshop and Conference Development - work on databases, organize speakers, find and invite speakers and conference attendees, and venues, follow up very important. Must be able to multi-task, work on copy for the conferences.
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.