Part-time Business Development CoordinatorPascale Communications
Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Business Development Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Communications/Marketing/Business Intern (must be fluent in Chinese)Bookmark This
Posted: May 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEdulinx (Edulinx.org) is a company that provides global education opportunities that inspire students to achieve their goals through selective partnerships with world class institutions. The interns will work remotely with the founders of the company to create marketing material and develop marketing vehicles for the company and the company products.
You are a business leader and an entrepreneur taking part in a complete marketing experience as you lead multiple facets of a start up, a product or a projects journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the brand and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you will be exposed to sales, communications, legal, product development, and more. In this role, you'll be involved in a highly competitive market, executing strategies from beginning to end.
Responsibilities- Lead the development of the online website (written in Chinese)
- Create promotional material such as flyers, brochures, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research processes and procedures related to online and international business.
Requirements- Be fluent in Chinese
- Work in Shanghai
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, creative, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Has website building skills, and some artistic ability.