Internship in CHINA C141 - International Business Assistant Intern(not virtual)MTA Network
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Entrepreneur Associate InternPahRoo
Business Development InternGLYD
BusIness AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Northwestern Mutual Fall InternshipNorthwestern Mutual
Business Development / Digital Marketing Internsoftbyte infotech
Communications/Marketing/Business Intern (must be fluent in Chinese)Bookmark This
Posted: June 23 2016
Company Location: Fairfax, VA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEdulinx (Edulinx.org) is a company that provides global education opportunities that inspire students to achieve their goals through selective partnerships with world class institutions. The interns will work remotely with the founders of the company to create marketing material and develop marketing vehicles for the company and the company products.
You are a business leader and an entrepreneur taking part in a complete marketing experience as you lead multiple facets of a start up, a product or a projects journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the brand and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you will be exposed to sales, communications, legal, product development, and more. In this role, you'll be involved in a highly competitive market, executing strategies from beginning to end.
Responsibilities- Lead the development of the online website (written in Chinese)
- Create promotional material such as flyers, brochures, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research processes and procedures related to online and international business.
Requirements- Be fluent in Chinese
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, creative, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Has website building skills, and some artistic ability.