Business Developer / Lead researcher internStargazer
Law & Business Management InternEtching-It.com
Event Coordinator - Chinese Language Speaker preferredWow Barbecue
Business Development / Sales InternCuerpaso
Business Development InternHigh Spirits Hospitality.com
Interns RecruitmentExpat Services Vietnam
Sales / Marketing / Business Development - PAID Internship! Available ASAPCharity Advertising & Marketing Partners
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Communications/Marketing/Business Intern (must be fluent in Chinese)Bookmark This
Posted: June 23 2016
Company Location: Fairfax, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEdulinx (Edulinx.org) is a company that provides global education opportunities that inspire students to achieve their goals through selective partnerships with world class institutions. The interns will work remotely with the founders of the company to create marketing material and develop marketing vehicles for the company and the company products.
You are a business leader and an entrepreneur taking part in a complete marketing experience as you lead multiple facets of a start up, a product or a projects journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the brand and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you will be exposed to sales, communications, legal, product development, and more. In this role, you'll be involved in a highly competitive market, executing strategies from beginning to end.
Responsibilities- Lead the development of the online website (written in Chinese)
- Create promotional material such as flyers, brochures, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research processes and procedures related to online and international business.
Requirements- Be fluent in Chinese
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, creative, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Has website building skills, and some artistic ability.