Business Development / Sales InternCDK Global
Marketing Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Strategy ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development / Sales InternSheWorks!
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – COMPLIANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENTEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Community LeaderBookmark This
Bir Ventures USA Ltd
Posted: October 28 2015
Company Location: Minneapolis, MN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description- Learn to be a leader and expert in community development.
- Learn how to take an idea and convert it into a business.
- Become a founder of a campaign that can bring you recognition, influence and rewards.
- Help economy in your city to grow by helping people in starting up their innovative businesses.
We are offering our virtual incubation platform, www.ideagist.com, to 120 communities worldwide for free, supporting innovation and entrepreneurship. IdeaGist is a collaboration and networking platform for entrepreneurs, investors, service providers and experienced advisors/mentors. We offer a step by step process to work on your ideas and largest collection of tools to work on your idea.
You will take the full ownership of developing an IdeaGist metro level community in one of the 120 top cities worldwide. As the community leader, you will be required to connect with organizations in your city that help and support Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Economic Development in the city. You will invite business leaders in the city to support young entrepreneurs by becoming a mentor on the site. You will also invite students to join the community to get real life experience by working in a startup or by joining an idea team.
Your goal is to get 100 user sign-ups every month, by engaging entrepreneurs, students, investors, and community support organizations.
Please visit www.ideagist.com and learn about our platform before applying.
Training and support will be provided.
Experience letters and job references will be provided.
About Bir Ventures USA Ltd (https://birventures.com):
Bir Ventures develops knowledge-based products that solve real world problems and launches them into the market.
Our Vision is to create a world where people can collaborate with each other regardless of physical distance between them, and use our collective intelligence to solve complex problems.
Whether you are an individual with a great idea, a business with a fresh concept, or a community with an innovative idea of solving a real world problem, we partner with you in reducing your risk of investment in the new product and increasing the probability of success.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Collaborates with youth development, economic development and entrepreneurship development organizations in the city
- Invites business leaders and successful entrepreneurs from the city to become mentors and advisors on the city community site
- Invites local businesses to list their companies and services on your city site
- Scouts innovative ideas from other sites and feature them on your city site
- Encourages people to complete their profiles
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Submits a weekly and monthly progress report
- Provides a monthly timesheet and get them approved by the supervisor. Without approved timesheets, experience certificates will not be issued
Requirements- Out of the box thinker with an interest in making the world a better place through positive change
- Understands the philosophy and mission of www.ideagist.com. Please join the global site and learn more about it.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Live in one of the 120 communities. You can find the full list here https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzubBbDJwv3WMUc3a1RsVGJPcGs&usp=sharing