Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
International Business Internship or FellowshipElevate Global
Real estate Company looking for interns - Business majors welcomeReal Estate
MBA InternTrans Bay Cable
Co-op - General BusinessBookmark This
The Governor's Office of Information Technology
601 E. 18th Ave Suite 150
Posted: December 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat We Do:
The Governor's Office of Information Technology (OIT) strives to impact the lives of all Coloradans to create a safer, happier and healthier state. We work to empower the State of Colorado with flexible technology that will drive sustainable and intelligent business decisions. We envision a future where the end-user experience shapes design, and data analytics transform how state government serves its residents.
How We Do IT:
• We build on the basics with cutting edge technology
• We secure Colorado through innovation
• We empower, engage, and energize our employees
• We strengthen Colorado's tech landscape
Why We Want You:
We want your expertise, positive energy, drive to succeed and love of this great state as we work to elevate the expectations Coloradans have of their government.
What You'll Get From Us:
At OIT you will find an opportunity to contribute meaningful work to support and serve Colorado residents. It's your chance to combine your love of technology with public service.
ResponsibilitiesThis individual will assist department managers and operational teams at the Governor's Office of Information Technology (OIT) with projects and tasks in the following areas:
• Data Analysis
• Project Coordination
• Process mapping
• Project Documentation
Minimum of 15 hours per week.
RequirementsMINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, SUBSTITUTIONS, CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT & APPEAL RIGHTS:
• Must be a fast learner & detail-oriented
• Previous project experience in a formal office environment or through extra-curricular activities
• Good Microsoft Excel skills
• Ability to navigate in Google proficiently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualities that will make you stand out:
• Prefer a current college student with an emphasis in business, statistics, political science, liberal arts, advertising, or communications
• Previous leadership experience
• Previous experience with Google sites/website design or creation
What you will gain:
• A letter of recommendation from the Governor's Office of Information Technology at the completion of the assignment
• Opportunity to learn business skills in a professional yet casual environment
• Opportunity to attend legislative sessions
• Opportunity to learn and apply skill to actual projects that help sustain core business functions