Business Development InternMeasure UAS, Inc.
Development Intern - Business DevelopmentWorld Sport Chicago
Arts Administration Intern (Paid)Art takes Manhattan
Business Development/Sales InternFIT Worldwide
Strategy InternshipDelta Galil USA
Business Development / Sales InternModern Marketing Detroit
Co-op/Intern - CHUBookmark This
1166 Taylor Street
Posted: May 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
This position is responsible for maintaining quality processes associated with customer complaint handling, including ensuring completeness and consistency of documentation, following up on complaint information, and communicating with other departments.
• Receive incoming customer calls, faxes, and emails, and ensure all required information for a complaint file is obtained and properly documented to make sound regulatory reporting decisions
• Make follow up attempts via phone, email, and fax and/or letter to gather complaint information when necessary.
• Review documentation for completeness and consistency and execute additional actions as necessary to close or determine appropriate disposition of the complaint file
• Maintaining oversight of the Issue / Complaint Handling daily processes to ensure issues are being addressed in a timely and compliant manner
• Ensure compliance with the company’s Quality System policies and procedures and applicable external requirements and standards, including FDA, ISO 13485, and other worldwide regulatory agencies
• Develop and display solid computer navigation skills pertaining to company utilized systems
• Additional responsibilities as requested or required
• Complete all required training applicable to assigned position
• Pursuing a degree in Business Administration or related field.
• Organized and details oriented; proven ability to meet deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external partners.
• Strong analytical skills; verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to work individually and as part of teams
• PC knowledge to include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database management
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer –M/F/Disabled/Vet