Work with Veteran-Owned Startups While Learning How to Be An EntrepreneurBunker Labs DC
Marketing InternPRESENT Financial Partners
Marketing Intern for Fashion, Distribution & International TradeJana Ann Couture
Business Development for Insurance AgencySkyvuze Technologies LLC
Business Development / Sales Intern1Source/MIND Consulting Group
Interns needed for an innovative food delivery platformKann Global Group LLC
Internship Experience + Coursework + College CreditExperience Institute
Corporate Sponsorship InternshipBookmark This
DO Strategy Group,LLC
415 Armour Drive NE
Posted: January 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDO Strategy Group is a rapidly expanding brand management and business consulting firm, headquartered in Atlanta that entrepreneurs, business leaders, corporations, non-profits, sports teams, professional athletes and entertainers have come to trust, for creative ideas and winning strategies. DSG is looking for an intern with the desire to learn the field from top to bottom. It’s essential that applicants have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and are extremely detail-oriented.
Responsibilities• Fulfill contractual elements for existing clients and partners.
• Implement and maintain plans of action per assigned account.
• Research and identify leads for assigned clients and DSG.
• Build and maintain a professional lead contact database.
• Assist in the production of collateral / sales decks.
• Help with day of event activities when necessary.
• Create a photo database of partnership fulfillment items throughout the internship.
• Complete initial contact to prospective sponsors and schedule meetings.
• Assist organization with the execution of client events and marketing events when needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements• Working toward a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Well organized and strong time management skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Photoshop and Prezi is a plus)
• Must be able to work 15-20 hours/week
• Able to think creatively and think critically
• Ability to participate within a multi-disciplinary team as well as acting autonomously as appropriate