I Youth Football, LLC- Virtual internshipI Youth Football
China Healtcare InternAMT Scientific, LLC
Sales InternFortress System International Inc.
At Home InternshipNaturkur Wellness Center
Interviewing Now! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer Work ASAPMidwest Focus Group
Executive Assistant to Director of Performing ArtsBrainstormers LLC
Property Management InternThree Rivers Property Management
Funding Research/Proposal WriterCity Arts Sports Enrichment Program
Corporate Volunteer Engagement InternBookmark This
Animal Care Centers of NYC
11 Park Place, Suite 805
New York, NY
Posted: September 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
To build and maintain ACC’s network of corporate partners by organizing volunteer projects at ACC’s Manhattan Care Center.
• Responding to email inquiries from corporate groups expressing an interest in volunteering by briefly introducing ACC’s corporate volunteer initiative.
• Setting up conference calls with groups interested in pursuing volunteer projects and reviewing the specifics of what ACC’s projects entail.
• Scheduling, organizing, and executing volunteer projects accordingly.
• Providing follow up thank you emails and including donor related material.
• Tracking volunteer engagement by utilizing Volgistics and Excel softwares.
• Answering general volunteer inquires sent to the volunteer inbox and properly communicating ACC’s volunteer process.
• Posting pet web bios written by volunteers to ACC’s website.
• Professional appearance and manner.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good public speaking skills and willingness to work with groups of people.
• Ability to work and collaborate with a team as well as work on independent projects
• Demonstrated reliability and ability to complete tasks
• Demonstrated computer skills, including the Internet and Microsoft Office programs preferred
• Ability to perform multiple tasks at one time
• Minimum of 18 years of age
• Dedication to the ACC mission, and a genuine love of animals.
Supervised on-the-job training with Volunteer Manager.
Should be seeking a degree in: Public Administration, Business, Non-profit Management, Communications, or related field.
Dress Code - Business Casual
Supervisor -Volunteer Manager
Location - Manhattan Animal Care Center and Headquarters Office
Time Commitment - Minimum of 15 hours per week.
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org