Business Development / Sales InternDrop The Keez
Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Audit Internship - Undergraduate - Year RoundAdvantage Cable Services, Inc
Business Development/ Administration InternCost Cutters
Business AnalystHankook Tire Company
Business Development / Sales intern [paid / college credit]Socialinfluen.se
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Administrative AssistantSuccessful Outcomes LLC
Corporate Volunteer Engagement InternBookmark This
Animal Care Centers of NYC
11 Park Place, Suite 805
New York, NY
Posted: September 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
To build and maintain ACC’s network of corporate partners by organizing volunteer projects at ACC’s Manhattan Care Center.
• Responding to email inquiries from corporate groups expressing an interest in volunteering by briefly introducing ACC’s corporate volunteer initiative.
• Setting up conference calls with groups interested in pursuing volunteer projects and reviewing the specifics of what ACC’s projects entail.
• Scheduling, organizing, and executing volunteer projects accordingly.
• Providing follow up thank you emails and including donor related material.
• Tracking volunteer engagement by utilizing Volgistics and Excel softwares.
• Answering general volunteer inquires sent to the volunteer inbox and properly communicating ACC’s volunteer process.
• Posting pet web bios written by volunteers to ACC’s website.
• Professional appearance and manner.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good public speaking skills and willingness to work with groups of people.
• Ability to work and collaborate with a team as well as work on independent projects
• Demonstrated reliability and ability to complete tasks
• Demonstrated computer skills, including the Internet and Microsoft Office programs preferred
• Ability to perform multiple tasks at one time
• Minimum of 18 years of age
• Dedication to the ACC mission, and a genuine love of animals.
Supervised on-the-job training with Volunteer Manager.
Should be seeking a degree in: Public Administration, Business, Non-profit Management, Communications, or related field.
Dress Code - Business Casual
Supervisor -Volunteer Manager
Location - Manhattan Animal Care Center and Headquarters Office
Time Commitment - Minimum of 15 hours per week.
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com