Social Media & Community Management InternEvePublishings Company
Search Engine Optimization (SEO-Business Data)Poplar Network
Sales and Operations InternBEZALEL Inc.
Technically Media Product Development Internship Spring 2017TechnicallyMedia
Winter 2016 Spring 2017 Business InternBray Entertainment
Business Management and Marketing InternProject Soulmate
Crowdfunding Coach and Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: February 09 2015
Company Location: Malibu, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFund Dreamer is a fast growing technology startup located in Los Angeles, California. Our focus is to provide consumers a fully integrated crowdfunding platform for fundraising and buying/selling campaign related professional services to simplify launching crowdfunding campaigns.
On our marketplace, people can buy or sell services such as crowdfunding coach, logo creation, graphics design, social media amplification etc. and launch campaign on Fund Dreamer platform or any other platform such as Kickstarter, Indiegogo, GoFundMe etc.
By 2025, the global crowdfunding market could reach between $90 billion and $96 billion — roughly 1.8 times the size of the global venture capital industry today, according to a 2013 study commissioned by the World Bank. –Fortune, Nov. 17, 2014
Responsibilities- Responsible for seeking or developing crowdfunding campaigns for our clients.
- Able to promote campaigns on major social media platforms like: YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Vimeo, Facebook, Etc.
- This internship position will become full-time role after your graduation, depending on your performance.
- During internship period, individuals will also learn valuable social media and crowdfunding skills.
- It is a commission based only job with HUGE potential for growth and equity ownership options in this startup.
- The average manager commission can be $40,000 to $60,000 per year.
- Flexible working hours. Work from where've your want and choose your own working hours.
- Sign up your friends and get commission too.
RequirementsWe are looking for crowdfunding coaches that can provide assistance to help create, manage and amplify campaigns. We need motivated and self-starter individuals that are good deal closers and who are looking for a HUGE growth opportunity. We provide weekly training on social media and crowdfunding to all our interns.
This is not a sales position, we are looking for associates who believe in helping others succeed and are looking for partners to help build a fast growing start up company. We value each employee as a partner and you will earn equity in addition to your cash compensation.
Here are some links for additional information:
A. Fund Dreamer Team - https://www.funddreamer.com/pages/about-us
B. What is Fund Dreamer Marketplace? - https://market.funddreamer.com
C. How to post your services? - https://market.funddreamer.com/en/infos/how_to_use
If interested in this internship, please sign in at https://market.funddreamer.com and setup your crowdfunding coach and social media services profile.