Business Marketing Internship Entry Level college credit fall semester Flexible Hours!Save-A-SuitUSA
Real estate Company looking for interns - Business majors welcomeReal Estate
Swiss Watch Company - Buss MGMT, Strategic Marketing, Event Coord, a FUN 360° experienceChronspire
SPRING 2017 BRAND MARKETING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 LICENSING DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 OPERATIONS INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Customer Account Specialist - Paid InternshipBookmark This
Vector Airport Systems
280 Sunset Park Drive
Posted: September 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmall but rapidly growing aviation-based technology firm is seeking a detail-oriented and extremely organized Customer Account Specialist Intern for Fall 2016 (October-December 2016). This is a great opportunity for students looking to play an active role in an entrepreneurial-based environment with a "hands-on" approach to small business growth.
Vector offers a suite of solutions specifically designed for General Aviation (GA) Airports, Heliports, and Commercial Airports with mixed traffic. These solutions have a wide range of applications including revenue generation, noise management, airport planning, surveillance, and operations management.
Responsibilities• Work with a team of Client Account Specialists with the central goal of decreasing days' sales outstanding and percentage of AR over 60 days outstanding, while at the same time maintaining excellent relationships with client contacts.
• Monitor receivables daily and work towards monthly, quarterly, and year-end goals; and provide management with status reports on large and/or aged receivables.
• Communicate with team members regarding trends and client requests; and makes recommendations for improved efficiencies.
• Allocate payment receipts daily from Wells Fargo bank system
• Audit financial standings of all clients over the last three years
• Enter account information into billing system with high degree of accuracy
• Assist fellow team members to accomplish related tasks as needed
• Capture and Identify aircraft operations in Vector's CRM system at each client airport
• Availability to work two to three days per week- will flex work schedule to class schedule
RequirementsThe ideal Intern applicant should:
- Demonstrate a passion for learning more about small business processes
- Have 1-3 years of customer sales/service experience
- Be a self-starter and have demonstrated leadership experience
- Be a rising Sophomore, Junior, or Senior with proven academic success
*Flexible work hours based on class schedule; part time or full time internship work available, 24-40 hours per week.