Business Development and Marketing InternPopFit Kids
Interns wanted for the spring semester- All majors acceptedFelicork Real Estate
Business Intern IKingston5 Productions
Operations Support InternTekMasters, LLC
Part-time Business Development CoordinatorPascale Communications
Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Customer Relations & Business DevelopmentBookmark This
469 7th Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: June 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWinIt is a mobile app that allows NYC drivers to manage and dispute their parking tickets.
Parking tickets can be frustrating. Our mission is to make the process of paying or disputing parking tickets seamless. Users simply snap a picture of the ticket with their phone, and we take care of the rest.
• Managing customer relationships and enhancing operational processes
• General marketing and outreach – leading efforts to reach new customers
• Customer service – if you know community you know this is the frontline
• This is just the start, and you will have the opportunity to handle alternative projects as well
RequirementsWinIt is growing very fast and we are looking to hire a talented and passionate Customer Relations & Business Development intern.
• Background in Marketing, Communication, or other related disciplines.
• Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• High level of comfort working with clients