Intern With a Online & Offlline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn 2 Make Internet $ & Do Internet MarketingBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Operational Audit, or IT Audit InternInsight Global
Marketing InternMetts Law Firm, LLC
4 EVER Miami Marketing & Administrative Assistant4EVER.Miami®
Human Resources InternSPARE
Business Development InternMonthly Gift
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternArizona beverage company
Customer Relations & Business DevelopmentBookmark This
469 7th Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: August 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWinIt is a mobile app that allows NYC drivers to manage and dispute their parking tickets.
Parking tickets can be frustrating. Our mission is to make the process of paying or disputing parking tickets seamless. Users simply snap a picture of the ticket with their phone, and we take care of the rest.
As featured in:
NYtimes, NYpost, Abc News, Pix 11 and more...
• Managing customer relationships and enhancing operational processes
• General marketing and outreach – leading efforts to reach new customers
• Customer service – if you know community you know this is the frontline
• This is just the start, and you will have the opportunity to handle alternative projects as well
RequirementsWinIt is growing very fast and we are looking to hire a talented and passionate Customer Relations & Business Development intern.
• Background in Marketing, Communication, or other related disciplines.
• Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• High level of comfort working with clients