Customer Service RepresentativeRELIANCE CAPITAL LTD
Business Development InternGLYD
BusIness AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Northwestern Mutual Fall InternshipNorthwestern Mutual
Business Development / Digital Marketing Internsoftbyte infotech
Marketing & Small Business Management InternCognition Coaching and Consulting
Make up to $10,000 in two months this FallOctane Athletic Performance
customer serviceBookmark This
1609 Mary Ct
Posted: November 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for the right people to lead in expanding and growing this division. The right candidate will be self-motivated, have natural leadership abilities and be career-oriented.
Responsibilities1. COMPETITIVE, individuals to take our company to the next level.
2.DETERMINED to satisfy client needs
3. DEMONSTRATE GREAT COMMUNICATION & PERSONAL SKILLS
4. Show LEADERSHIP skills
5. Have a TAKE CHARGE personality
6. Have a Business mindset
7. Sports Minded
Requirements- Campaign development including coordination, analysis, and continual monitoring for progress
- Professionally representing clients in all areas of business
- Contribute to the growth and performance of the division
- Train and develop new marketing professionals
- Stay on top of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objective of the client and adjusting plans accordingly
- Manage and develop marketing promotions and materials
**No experience is necessary, training is provided for those candidates that qualify.
SkillsRequired - Customer Service
Preferred - Customer Care