INTERNSHIP- MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM-BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCDK Global
Marketing Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Strategy ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development / Sales InternSheWorks!
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Customer Service RepresentativeBookmark This
2554 Tarpley Road
Posted: April 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRebel Athletic, based in Dallas TX, is the fastest growing cheerleading uniform company in the world. Over the past 4 years, Rebel has turned heads quicker than any other manufacturer – even being named by Global Brand Consultancy Eat Big Fish as one of their “20 Challenger Brands to Watch in 2013”. Our cutting edge designs, innovations and custom fit have set a new standard in an industry that was starving for something new. With the recent formation of The Rebel Alliance combined with a series of strategic event producer partnerships, Rebel Athletic has aggressive plans for growth and influence in 2016… again!
This position is a combination customer service and sales operations support role, one that is crucial to our company's success in delivering an exceptional customer experience. Team members in this position will be directly involved in identifying customer needs, coordinating daily operational tasks with account managers and sales reps in the field, maintaining accurate data, inventory control and daily business reporting.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with a team of over 60 outside sales reps to provide corporate support
• Answer customer calls and concerns, effectively manage and take initiative to procure situation
• Assist in compliance use of CRM reporting with sales team/account managers and management
• Process requests for items in office that need to be shipped out
• Initiate product requests for returns, keep accurate records
• Place supply/vendor orders
• Maximize sales revenue for branch by providing excellent customer service on existing orders
• Take inbound inquiries and delegate out to proper channels
• Work closely with Sales Operations Manager to carry out day-to-day operational support of sales team
• Process reports in Excel and/or CRM as required
Requirements• Ability to effectively work on multiple assignments in a fast paced environment
• Deadline driven with ability to work independently
• Excellent verbal and written English skills to effectively interact with our customer base
• Attention to detail and follow through on projects that require repeated follow up and engagement of customers
• Task-oriented and ability to prioritize based on deadline and importance
• Customer service focused
• Hardworking, self-starter who is able to learn tasks quickly
• Background in Apparel, Fashion or related field preferred
• Familiarity with Salesforce/CRM systems highly desirable