Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design, Media DevelopmentChef Delivers
Grants Analyst Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Business Administration InternEmployment stage
Marketing and Management InternshipA&T Security
Sales and Operations InternBEZALEL Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternMolina Gujral Agency
Intern for ExecutiveTalentCube
Business Analyst InternElegran
Customer Service Representatives -Paid Training Provided- Entry LevelBookmark This
Relentless Events Inc.
7324 SW Freeway Suite 2-0365
Posted: May 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES NEEDED FOR EVENT MARKETING FIRM
Customer Service for Event Marketing Firm - Training Provided
Immediate Entry-Level Openings - Internships Available
Are you ready to get your career started, or perhaps just ready for a career change?
We are continuing to expand due to our clients huge demands. We represent major clients in the Consumer Products industry, allowing us to work with Retail GIANTS. This is not telemarketing or door to door sales. Professionalism and people skills are a must!
We are looking for recent graduates, and MOTIVATED professionals willing to grow with our sharp and modern company to fill some of our Entry-Level positions in:
· Promotional Sales
· Public Relations
· Event Marketing
· Campaign Management
· Customer Service
· Internships Available
Sounds great, but you don't have any previous marketing experience? No Problem! Due to the rapid expansion of our client portfolio, we have a few immediate openings and will provide complete training for the right professional candidate.
If you think your personality fits our qualifications below, we encourage you to apply:
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Motivated Self-Starter
· Ambitious with Strong Work Ethic
· Ability to work in a High-Energy environment
· Leader with great problem solving skills
· Willing to learn all aspects of the company
· Confidence in your ability to be successful.
· Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
· Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
· Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
· Superior customer service skills.
· A desire to work
· Self-starter and self-motivated.
· Reliable transportation
· Must be able to pass a background check
· Exceptional Earning Potential
· Generous Bonus Levels
· Full Training & Support
· Fun Working Environment
· Great Advancement Opportunities