Part-time Business Development CoordinatorPascale Communications
Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Business Development Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Customer Success InternBookmark This
223 W. Erie, #4E
Posted: December 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionmyowndoctor is a recently launched healthcare technology startup located in the River North area dedicated to strengthening doctor-patient communications via our cloud-based telemedicine platform. We empower doctors to virtualize patient care, education and engagement so that every patient, everywhere has access to high quality care from the doctor they know and trust.
We’re looking for a passionate and motivated student to join our team in Chicago as a Customer Success intern.
Responsibilities- Help develop training procedures surrounding:
• Sales, sales support, and sales management
• Onboarding providers and patients
- Assist in the the development and maintenance of our virtual knowledge-base
- Aid in the process of developing an organized and efficient means of collecting customer
RequirementsAn ideal candidate:
- is an innovative, creative self-starter who is genuinely interested in improving quality of care through technology
- has completed 2+ years of Bachelor’s coursework, preferably in marketing or business
- demonstrates excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- has strong organizational skills and solid familiarity working with spreadsheets and reports
- possesses an entrepreneurial attitude with a high level of resourcefulness and flexibility
- basic understanding of cloud computing and related technology areas is a big plus (but definitely not required!)