Business Development / Sales InternGeorgia Southwestern State University
Business Benchmarking, Data and Research Intern - Summer 2017Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP)
International Business Consultant – Miami Internship/co-op leading to a permanent positionS2M Group Data & Services
Manager Trainee InternThe Hertz Corporation
Business Development InternshipPepper Gang
Marketing/Social Media Intern for Esthetician/Lash SpecialistStag and Lily Skin Care and Lashes
Business Development / Sales InternScope Construction and Trading, Ltd.
Business Development and Marketing Intern National AccountsCORT
Customer Success InternBookmark This
223 W. Erie, #4E
Posted: December 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionmyowndoctor is a recently launched healthcare technology startup located in the River North area dedicated to strengthening doctor-patient communications via our cloud-based telemedicine platform. We empower doctors to virtualize patient care, education and engagement so that every patient, everywhere has access to high quality care from the doctor they know and trust.
We’re looking for a passionate and motivated student to join our team in Chicago as a Customer Success intern.
Responsibilities- Help develop training procedures surrounding:
• Sales, sales support, and sales management
• Onboarding providers and patients
- Assist in the the development and maintenance of our virtual knowledge-base
- Aid in the process of developing an organized and efficient means of collecting customer
RequirementsAn ideal candidate:
- is an innovative, creative self-starter who is genuinely interested in improving quality of care through technology
- has completed 2+ years of Bachelor’s coursework, preferably in marketing or business
- demonstrates excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- has strong organizational skills and solid familiarity working with spreadsheets and reports
- possesses an entrepreneurial attitude with a high level of resourcefulness and flexibility
- basic understanding of cloud computing and related technology areas is a big plus (but definitely not required!)