Entry-Level Business Development / Sales AssociateBuilding Safety Solutions, Inc
Business Management InternshipLEI Home Enhancements
Business Development Intern – Unpaid – Based in Miami (required to have a US Visa)Hair Flash Color
Business development - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development InternredIQ
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Grant WriterWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Executive AssistantWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Data Entry ClerkBookmark This
Posted: March 05 2016
Company Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 12 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOfficeTeam is the world's leader in quickly matching skilled administrative professionals with temporary and temporary-to-full-time jobs. We offer job opportunities ranging from executive and administrative assistants to customer service representatives, receptionists and general office support. Our staffing managers connect with more than 100,000 hiring managers in North America every single week. In addition to free job search services, we provide access to free online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
● Ensure documents received for payment contain the required approval signatures and are accompanied by the required delivery documents.
● Review invoices and support documents for accuracy and appropriateness.
● Enter manual payments into JD Edwards.
● Document error messages.
● Other duties as assigned by the Accounts Payable Manager.
● Computer literate with the ability to work with JD Edwards, Windows, Excel and Word.
● Must be able to type 10,000 keystrokes on a ten key.
● 2 years office experience, bookkeeping or accounting preferred.
● High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associate Degree preferred.
● Professionally perform multiple, detailed-oriented tasks with simultaneous deadlines.
● Strong writing and organizational skills.
● Possess strong work ethic, integrity, loyalty and initiative in getting things done.
● Team player with the ability to work well under pressure.
● Typing (min. of 40wpm) and 10-key skills required, with high degree of accuracy.