Environmental Business Plan for an Ecovillage in the Hudson Valley (North of NYC)More Gardens! Fund
International business development internship ChinaPanda Army
Business Management InternshipLPB Media
Project Management Intern (remote)LPB Media
Subzero - My Appliance Service RepairSubzero - My Appliance Service Repair
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing Internship - 2017Royal Solutions
I Youth Football, LLC- Virtual internshipI Youth Football
Digital Content CoordinatorBookmark This
Entrepreneurs That SOAR!
Posted: October 03 2016
Company Location: New Haven, CT
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a Digital Content Coordinator you will be:
- Using writing techniques that can tell a story - must be creative and includes persuasion, response-driving elements and expansion
- Collaborate with SM Coordinator to implement SM strategy.
- Collaborate with Webcast + Video Coordinator in content creation.
About our company:
Entrepreneurs That SOAR! offers year round internships to undergraduates, graduate students, recent graduates and anyone who are in career transition that would like to add skills that can enhance their resumes.
Internships are part time and almost all work can be accomplished virtually. Therefore, location is not of the utmost importance. We also accept international interns for various internship positions. Our company provides career mentoring and coaching from the founder of our organization.
Read more here: http://www.entrepreneursthatsoar.com/internships.html
What we offer:
- Work directly with leadership team, partners and affiliates
- Ability to establish positive relationships with people who could be used as a reference for employment opportunities including a reference letter from the CEO of the company
- Witness and gain real life experiences of building your own business
- Our interns will have access to a great collaborative and co-working community
- We are happy to work with your school to arrange for academic credit for those who require it
- Opportunity to acquire 21st. century skills in the digital age.
All applications must be submitted here: http://www.entrepreneursthatsoar.com/internship-application.html
IMPORTANT! Your applications MUST include a cover letter and a resume. The cover letter must explain WHY you would like to to work for us.
If you have any questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities- Assist with formulation and implementation of digital content strategy
- Create and design content for email and newsletters, website, social media graphics
- Shoot and edit photos and/or videos - as needed.
- Assist in website and email optimization and testing - as needed.
- Develop and execute new ideas for audience growth
RequirementsCurrently pursuing or have taken courses in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, and/or Journalism.
Great communication skills
Great attention to details.
Have great writing mechanics including sentence structure, grammar, transitions, punctuation, etc.
Ability to work independently and within teams.
Knowledge in photo and video editing is a plus
Required time commitment: minimum 10 - 20 virtual hours.
NOTE: All applicants must provide a writing sample for this position.