Marketing InternCelestial Jewelry Co
Entrepreneurial Summer Internship [Unpaid but potential to make commissions, royalties & gain IP]Workspace Staffing
Private Equity Analyst Internship with Harvard MBA - SUMMER 2017Kenston Green
Video Production Internship based in AZBlended Pure
Marketing and Sales InternCollege Works Painting
Business Consultant Internship StudentKlass A Konnections LLC
Paid Business InternshipCollege Works Painting
Leadership Development Intern/ Future EntrepreneurAtlas Consulting Group
Digital Content Curator/ Web Journalism INTERNBookmark This
Posted: November 01 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAlmost one year before the 2008 financial crisis Hedge Accordingly was founded with the goal of providing readers from around the world a “spin free” window into market analysis and news.
Currently, HedgeAccordingly.com primarily aggregates and curates articles from publishers around the world.
We are seeking journalism and business students to join our growing Stock and Finance consultation and news streaming website.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
- reposting relative content based off an algorithmically curated article stream containing complementary stock charts/graphs, breaking news stories, trending business topics, and financial market advice.
- monitoring site activity and reporting performance issues to administrators.
- researching and self-posting stories from off stream locations
- opportunity to post original content pending administrator approval
- must have working knowledge of Mac and PC operating systems.
- must own a desktop or laptop computer
- general working knowledge of the domestic and international business landscape and trending topics of the industry is preferred
- pre-existing knowledge of the financial market industry space is a big plus
- must be currently enrolled in an accredited university
- must be able to accept course credit as payment