Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development ManagerReliance Capital Limited
Team MemberFUSE Business Training
Business Operations Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Business Development & Marketing InternVowel Inc.
Business Development/ Executive AssistantHolhaus
Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Fundraising Coordinator (Spring/Summer 2017)Be The Flame
Digital Content Curator/ Web Journalism INTERNBookmark This
Posted: November 01 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAlmost one year before the 2008 financial crisis Hedge Accordingly was founded with the goal of providing readers from around the world a “spin free” window into market analysis and news.
Currently, HedgeAccordingly.com primarily aggregates and curates articles from publishers around the world.
We are seeking journalism and business students to join our growing Stock and Finance consultation and news streaming website.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
- reposting relative content based off an algorithmically curated article stream containing complementary stock charts/graphs, breaking news stories, trending business topics, and financial market advice.
- monitoring site activity and reporting performance issues to administrators.
- researching and self-posting stories from off stream locations
- opportunity to post original content pending administrator approval
- must have working knowledge of Mac and PC operating systems.
- must own a desktop or laptop computer
- general working knowledge of the domestic and international business landscape and trending topics of the industry is preferred
- pre-existing knowledge of the financial market industry space is a big plus
- must be currently enrolled in an accredited university
- must be able to accept course credit as payment