Business AnalystCooper Tire Company
Business Development / Sales InternWalmart
Business Development / Sales InternRobbie & Co. Mens Shop
Public Relations InternElite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Business Marketing Internship Entry Level college credit fall semester Flexible Hours!Save-A-SuitUSA
Real estate Company looking for interns - Business majors welcomeReal Estate
Swiss Watch Company - Buss MGMT, Strategic Marketing, Event Coord, a FUN 360° experienceChronspire
Digital Marketing and Communications Internship (paid)Bookmark This
Startup Code Works
101 main st
Posted: June 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOpen Data Science Conference and Online Media
The Open Data Science Conference (ODSC) is a national and international conference series that brings together the best minds in data science. Our May 30th conference at the Boston Convention Centre is had 1,200 attendees and was one of the biggest data science events on the east coast this year. Future events are in the planning stages for Boston, San Francisco, New York and London.
About the position:
ODSC is seeking a creative, enthusiastic self-starter to assist in development, promotion and execution of ODSC events and workshops . This position requires someone who is comfortable working in an extremely fast pace, start-up
• Communicate with speakers, attendees, and sponsors
• Experience running social media campaigns (twitter, Facebook, linkedIn etc)
• Work with content on our various websites
• Follows a project schedule and keep track of tasks, time etc.
• Assist team with company website marketing materials, case studies and related content.
• Promote ODSC events and workshops on social media.
• Discover new outreach channels.
• Strong written communication skills across multiple audiences a must
• Basic knowledge of social media campaigns (twitter, Facebook, linkedIn etc)
• Familiarity with graphic design such as inDesign, Photoshop, etc a huge plus.
• Works well independently or in a team.
• Knows the basics of WordPress
• Familiarity with web site maintenance and content management tools.
• Experience working with social media tools.
• Familiarity with inbound marketing, and/or video editing and production tools a plus.
• Strong written communication with a preference in copywriting and blogging a plus