Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
DISTRICT ENTERTAINMENT INTERNBookmark This
5101 RIVER ROAD #110
Posted: November 20 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWE ARE: A small, fast-growing entertainment and trivia company looking for interns who want to learn and execute marketing strategies, event planning & business operations http://www.district-trivia.com/
YOU ARE: A dependable and versatile college student. Someone who enjoys being relied upon and part of a team. You are someone who wants a hands-on learning experience across multiple platforms - who thrives in organized chaos, enjoys entertaining a crowd and relishes interesting, random facts.
Responsibilities• Compile and discover new and interesting facts about pop culture, history, music, science, sports and current events to incorporate into our games and events
• Produce, write and develop content for social media accounts
• Plan, schedule and coordinate events
• Interact with clients on-location, facilitate and communicate needs
• Opportunity to appear on and participate in weekly podcast production
• Assist in daily operational tasks of our small business
Requirements• Receive college credit for internship
• Must be 21 or over
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Strong writing and interpersonal skills
• Young professional who is eager, open to learning and wearing many hats
• Outgoing personality who is willing to speak in front of crowds preferred