Project Management / E-Commerce InternL.G.G.S., LLC (Little Giants | Giants Shorties)
Marketing InternVolition Beauty
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
LUX IS SEEKING GOAL ORRIENTED/COMPETETIVE INDIVUALS!!!!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Marketing InternDecArte Interiors
Business Development / Sales InternCitadel Insurance Services, LC
Business Development / Sales InternDrop The Keez
Ecommerce Business AdvisorBookmark This
Push To Cart
125 First Street
Jersey City, NJ
Posted: August 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPush To Cart is the is the industry-leading e-commerce solution. Push To Cart helps their clients build a successful online business presence. It provides all the necessary website-building tools, hosting, design, and search marketing for individuals and businesses who want to sell online. With a strong background in SEO, SEM and local business marketing strategies Push to Cart is perfect for Small to Medium Sized businesses and entrepreneurs who are just getting started with their business venture.
• Creating back end, database driven content for customers E-Commerce websites using Push to Cart Builder
• Developing web services based applications that communicate with customers needs
• Communicating with clients over the phone
• Uploading Product list to E-commerce based websites
Requirements• Experience developing backend web, database and client-server applications is a plus
• Experience working with project teams
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills
• Exceptional verbal and communication skills
• Must be comfortable interacting with clients over the phone