Social Media & Community Management InternRumalutions, LLC
Product Pricing Analyst InternTE Connectivity
Business Management InternSkyway Theatre
Summer Intern, ClaimsHub Group
Entry Level Business Apprenticeship - Paid TrainingMammoth Marketing, Inc.
**Business Majors Paid Internship Opportunity!!**Infinite Promotional Solutions
Business Data, Benchmarking, & Research Intern - Association for Healthcare PhilanthropyAssociation for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP)
Editor/ Writer - Intern for "Look Beyond Success"Bookmark This
Posted: March 06 2015
Company Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLook Beyond Success has been created by passionate, purposeful entrepreneur that want to assist (mostly female) entrepreneurs, small business owners and women-leaders, to collaborate, communicate, evolve, explore, and grow personally and professionally, so they can make the world a better place.
Even though the founder has been doing her work in coaching, consulting for 14 years, we constantly change and evolve and we feel that we are at the beginning of this adventure.
So, we need the assistance of passionate, resourceful, fun interns that volunteer for one of the specific projects we have in Communication, Editing, and Writing Powerful copy.
The internships are VIRTUAL only (no trips, no extra costs) FLEXIBLE (on hours and days of work) INFORMATIVE, and hopefully FUN. -- Academic credits poss., Reference Letter, Certificate of Completion. (Sorry, no Pay.)
Will you be AMONG THE FEW to embark on this fabulous journey?
We look forward to getting to know YOU!
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus