Business Development / Sales InternBangtel
Business and Finance InternshipTele-Data Solutions
Operations Intern/Camp DirectorKids Science Labs
Business Sales & Marketing InternThe Hayes Agency
Management InternshipH3 Concepts
Business Management InternEtching-It.com
Business StrategistRaising Black Brilliance
International Business AdvisoryHaiwei Career Services Co., Ltd
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: February 20 2016
Company Location: Manhattan, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an NYC based Startup that using an algorithm connects roommates and renters. Currently available in NYC, LA and Dublin we offer a dynamic and creative environment to grow and learn. MatchPad has been featured in major media such as New York Times, Inc Magazine, Time Out and NBC.
We are currently offering content/editorial internships within our content team. We are seeking applications who are passionate driven and creative. The ideal candidate will also be detail orientated, capable of working to deadlines and with initiative.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus