Winter Intern - Insurance BrokerageSeubert & Associates
Business Development and Marketing InternPopFit Kids
Interns wanted for the spring semester- All majors acceptedFelicork Real Estate
Business Intern IKingston5 Productions
Operations Support InternTekMasters, LLC
Part-time Business Development CoordinatorPascale Communications
Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Boss World Order
Posted: February 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBWO is an Organization that brings all industries together in one place. Helping business owners to build stronger foundations and create more jobs. We also inspire new owners to join the market while providing the organization with the tools, confidence and support they need to expand their businesses.
Interns will assist with all the writings and contracts company send out to members and potential members.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus