Business Benchmarking, Data and Research Intern - Summer 2017Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP)
International Business Consultant – Miami Internship/co-op leading to a permanent positionS2M Group Data & Services
Manager Trainee InternThe Hertz Corporation
Business Development InternshipPepper Gang
Marketing/Social Media Intern for Esthetician/Lash SpecialistStag and Lily Skin Care and Lashes
Business Development / Sales InternScope Construction and Trading, Ltd.
Business Development and Marketing Intern National AccountsCORT
Business Development / Sales InternNorthGate MN
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: November 04 2015
Company Location: East Palo Alto, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a test
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus