Mobile Carwash Marketing & OperationsWashLB
IT Business AnalystHankook Tire Company TN
Insurance InternScully Agency
Corporate Internship at small Government Contractor near George Mason UniversityAccelerated Development & Support (ADS) Corporation
Business Admin InternshipMilla di Bella
Business Development / Sales InternSimpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.
Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: November 04 2015
Company Location: East Palo Alto, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a test
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus