Business Development InternAlphaVate
Real Estate internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Office Intern for Multi- National CompanyNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Social Media & Community Management InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Niagara Business Development Group - Marketing InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Executive AssistantTrayf Engineering
BusinessGenerac Power Systems
Management InternshipH3 Concepts
Editorial / Journalism Intern - Online Magazine for EntrepreneursBookmark This
Posted: March 05 2015
Company Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionICI - International ChangeMakers Institute is a non-profit (501c3) organization created by passionate, purposeful entrepreneurs that want to assist small business owners to collaborate, communicate, evolve, explore, and grow personally and professionally.
We are at the beginning of this adventure, and need the assistance of passionate, resourceful, fun interns that volunteer for one of the specific projects/committees we have in PR & Media, Social Media, Journalism, Marketing & Business Development, Sponsorship.
The internships are VIRTUAL only (no trips, no extra costs) FLEXIBLE (on hours and days of work) INFORMATIVE, and hopefully FUN. -- Academic credits poss., Reference Letter, Certificate of Completion. (Sorry, no Pay.)
Will you be AMONG THE FEW to embark on this fabulous journey?
For each Position, please read the Requirements & Responsibilities.
We look forward to getting to know YOU!
Responsibilities- Co-create a beautiful online monthly magazine for passionate entrepreneurs and small business owners
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Ask for articles from a list of entrepreneurs/authors
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- GREAT FREEDOM AND CREATIVE "CARTE BLANCHE" GIVEN as it is a totally NEW CREATION!!!!
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus