Business DevelopmentRenew Packaging LLC
Business Development / Sales InternRhumb Line Business Logistics
Work with Veteran-Owned Startups While Learning How to Be An EntrepreneurBunker Labs DC
Marketing InternPRESENT Financial Partners
Marketing Intern for Fashion, Distribution & International TradeJana Ann Couture
Business Development for Insurance AgencySkyvuze Technologies LLC
Business Development / Sales Intern1Source/MIND Consulting Group
Interns needed for an innovative food delivery platformKann Global Group LLC
Editorial / Journalism Intern/ writerBookmark This
79 MADISON AVE NEW YORK, NY 10016, usa
Posted: August 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGreetings. Our company NIT'E need someone who is basically will be in charge with all the writing aspect of our company, from sending emails to writing on our social medias and also writing creativ pieces for our clothing line. We are up comming clothing line with passion and each of our team memebers are very hard working. If you think you are interested in being part of the team. Contact us and he will select the best choices. Thanks
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus