Business Development InternAlphaVate
Real Estate internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Office Intern for Multi- National CompanyNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Social Media & Community Management InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Niagara Business Development Group - Marketing InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Executive AssistantTrayf Engineering
BusinessGenerac Power Systems
Management InternshipH3 Concepts
Entrepreneur Startup InternBookmark This
The McCord List
Sunset blvd and crescent heights
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: January 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking a hard-working individual currently living in Los Angeles (and able to commute to West Hollywood) eager to learn the inter-workings of a new startup in the digital marketing space. Ideal candidate would have an impressive ability to follow through on projects and tasks. Must have a natural ability to keep track of on-going communications, remain incredibly organized and detail-oriented and able to work on projects until closing.
Perfect grammar and writing required. This role requires a lot of email outreach, follow-up, scheduling and miscellaneous PR assisting for founders' red carpet events.
Individual can expect Hollywood experience, project management skill sharpening, an opportunity to receive rare, hands-on experience executing on business model.
Social media, blogging, and sales experience/comfort a huge plus.
Responsibilities- Email potential community sponsors
- Respond and follow up on client communication
- Focus on daily tasks to serve organizational goals
- Data scraping using online search engines
- Collaborates with CEO on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and ability to continuously engage our community
- Assist with day-to-day errands and functions
- Must be able to take the initiative and help develop successful operating procedures
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Organization and detail oriented thinking
- Performs well in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and hard work
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Comfortable in a live/work environment
SkillsRequired - Administrative Organization, Positive Attitude, Energetic Self-Starter, Project Management, Hard Worker
Preferred - Blogging, Social Media