Graphic Design InternHouse of Heim
Business and Events InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Business Development / Sales InternAll Care Living Assistance Services
Product Development/Design Intern for Home products. Fall 2016Kennedy International
Office RepresentativeJohn Arena State Farm Insurance
Love Dogs? Unique Internship working on law enforcement initiative- Business Ass'tK9 Kop Project
Business Management InternshipArdent Community Counseling Center
Food Service Promoter InternshipHillcrest Event Center
Entrepreneur Startup InternBookmark This
The McCord List
Sunset blvd and crescent heights
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: January 18 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking a hard-working individual currently living in Los Angeles (and able to commute to West Hollywood) eager to learn the inter-workings of a new startup in the digital marketing space. Ideal candidate would have an impressive ability to follow through on projects and tasks. Must have a natural ability to keep track of on-going communications, remain incredibly organized and detail-oriented and able to work on projects until closing.
Perfect grammar and writing required. This role requires a lot of email outreach, follow-up, scheduling and miscellaneous PR assisting for founders' red carpet events.
Individual can expect Hollywood experience, project management skill sharpening, an opportunity to receive rare, hands-on experience executing on business model.
Social media, blogging, and sales experience/comfort a huge plus.
Responsibilities- Email potential community sponsors
- Respond and follow up on client communication
- Focus on daily tasks to serve organizational goals
- Data scraping using online search engines
- Collaborates with CEO on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and ability to continuously engage our community
- Assist with day-to-day errands and functions
- Must be able to take the initiative and help develop successful operating procedures
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Organization and detail oriented thinking
- Performs well in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and hard work
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Comfortable in a live/work environment
SkillsRequired - Project Management, Hard Worker, Administrative Organization, Energetic Self-Starter, Positive Attitude
Preferred - Social Media, Blogging