Part-time Business Development CoordinatorPascale Communications
Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Business Development Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Entrepreneur Startup InternBookmark This
The McCord List
Sunset blvd and crescent heights
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: January 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking a hard-working individual currently living in Los Angeles (and able to commute to West Hollywood) eager to learn the inter-workings of a new startup in the digital marketing space. Ideal candidate would have an impressive ability to follow through on projects and tasks. Must have a natural ability to keep track of on-going communications, remain incredibly organized and detail-oriented and able to work on projects until closing.
Perfect grammar and writing required. This role requires a lot of email outreach, follow-up, scheduling and miscellaneous PR assisting for founders' red carpet events.
Individual can expect Hollywood experience, project management skill sharpening, an opportunity to receive rare, hands-on experience executing on business model.
Social media, blogging, and sales experience/comfort a huge plus.
Responsibilities- Email potential community sponsors
- Respond and follow up on client communication
- Focus on daily tasks to serve organizational goals
- Data scraping using online search engines
- Collaborates with CEO on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and ability to continuously engage our community
- Assist with day-to-day errands and functions
- Must be able to take the initiative and help develop successful operating procedures
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Organization and detail oriented thinking
- Performs well in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and hard work
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Comfortable in a live/work environment
SkillsRequired - Administrative Organization, Positive Attitude, Energetic Self-Starter, Project Management, Hard Worker
Preferred - Blogging, Social Media