Mobile Carwash Marketing & OperationsWashLB
IT Business AnalystHankook Tire Company TN
Insurance InternScully Agency
Corporate Internship at small Government Contractor near George Mason UniversityAccelerated Development & Support (ADS) Corporation
Business Admin InternshipMilla di Bella
Business Development / Sales InternSimpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.
Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Entrepreneurial Marketing and Communications InternBookmark This
9820 Northcross Center Court
Posted: March 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEver wonder what it was like to work at Google in 1999 or Salesforce.com in 2000 or Apple in 1976? Do you want to work on a project/company that has the potential to change an industry? Would you like the opportunity to have an internship where you gain real life experience instead of making coffee trips all day? Fridayd is a start up company based in Charlotte NC. Our mission is to disrupt the job search market. We launched in January and have made terrific strides, growing at a rate of 20% a week. We are in the midst of software development and need a smart, creative communicator to help us optimize our social media efforts as well as evolve our web site and other communications.
This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of marketing while working for a fast growing start-up. You will partner closely with very seasoned executives in strategy, finance, marketing and IT development as they strive to better understand their customers and evolve a product that will be successful.
What you will learn
- Process design
- Marketing strategy and tactics
- Job search industry
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Customer assistance
- Product development
- Business requirement drafting
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Work closely with seasoned corporate executives
Responsibilities- Relationship building with our online community by updating and maintaining Fridayds’ social media presence, including monitoring, posting, scheduling and reporting updates
- Update the Fridayd website when needed
- Develop, raft, distribute and pitch news releases, media alerts and other stories
- Manage editorial and event calendars
- Design flyers, graphics, e-vites and other marketing material
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and tools for marketing and communications
RequirementsWhat We Require:
- Background in Marketing, Communication, graphic design or other related discipline.
- Strong communications skills.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop highly desired.
- Knowledge of HTML, website content management and graphic design a plus
- Posses excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently, and within a team
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Effective data entry person/ attention to detail
- Results driven and willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done
- Must have his/her own computer (documents/files will be managed in the cloud, but intern will need a computer to access them)