Mobile Carwash Marketing & OperationsWashLB
IT Business AnalystHankook Tire Company TN
Insurance InternScully Agency
Corporate Internship at small Government Contractor near George Mason UniversityAccelerated Development & Support (ADS) Corporation
Business Admin InternshipMilla di Bella
Business Development / Sales InternSimpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.
Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Entreprenurial minded intern needed for new projectBookmark This
Hood Connections, LLC
Posted: October 29 2015
Company Location: Cleveland, OH
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company specializes in business and entertainment networking, marketing, and development for clients across the country. We aim to launch a new service for small business owners that would also create numerous independent sales positions along with sales training. The ideal candidate must have strong networking abilities (or the desire to acquire), be resourceful, and have the ability to work independently and possibly supervise or direct others. Although posting states internship is "non-paid", if project is successfully launched and executed the opportunity of regular compensation is available.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business and client opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Possess an interest in project development and coordination