Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development ManagerReliance Capital Limited
Team MemberFUSE Business Training
Business Operations Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Business Development & Marketing InternVowel Inc.
Business Development/ Executive AssistantHolhaus
Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Fundraising Coordinator (Spring/Summer 2017)Be The Flame
Entry Level Management TrainingBookmark This
Modern Marketing Detroit
530 stephenson hwy
Posted: August 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 15 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionModern Marketing is seeking candidates to fill a Management Training Position! This position involves responsibilities in sales, marketing & management!
This is an ENTRY LEVEL position. Successful candidates can grow into management.
Modern Marketing, Incorporated a privately owned firm is based in Troy, MI. Modern Marketing has recently expanded to include 5 offices nationwide.
The Management Training Position will involve responsibilities in:
· Sales & Marketing
· Employee Retention
· Human Resources
· Face-to-face sales of services to new business prospects
What is the culture like at Modern Marketing?
· Travel opportunities
· Leadership workshops and development
· Training in sales, marketing & management
· Financial management, business management and time management
· Training in basic selling, value based selling, sales induction, core sales skills and finance for sales
· Training in direct marketing and internet marketing
· Philanthropic events / advancement
· Our sales, marketing & management team are involved with organization such as; Logos Hope & the Midwest Food Bank
· Advancement into management and marketing roles based on performance
For more information on our culture please visit our website;
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities in this program include:
• Team Leadership
• Sales Training
• Human Resources
• Marketing Strategies and Sales Techniques
• Oversee Campaign Development
• Manage Customer Service, Administration, and Sales People
Success in this line of work starts with:
· a positive attitude
· great work ethic
· professional image
Our Management Training Program offers an exciting opportunity for candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.