2017 Spring InternshipEastern New York Youth Soccer Association
Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Sales AffiliateHSK Logistics
Sales AffiliateHSK Logistics
Business Development / Sales InternReliance capital Limited
Cannabis Business Development InternshipQueen Concepts & Co.
INTERNSHIP- MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM-BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCDK Global
Entry Level Sales Management TraineeBookmark This
511 Delaware St #100
Kansas City, MO
Posted: June 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur firm specializes in offering sales and direct marketing solutions for some of the largest companies in their respected industries. We represent some of the world’s biggest brands in the technology and communication industries
We have become a leader in the outsourced sales and marketing industry. We work with the best. Our direct approach to generating business for our clients has allowed us to experience rapid growth. Our approach is simple. We focus our efforts on a face-to-face, relationship based marketing approach. This allows us to penetrate our clients’ target markets more effectively than other forms of marketing.
A Little About Us
The Valdantis, INC team is charged with informing and educating customers about our client’s services and products through an individualized one on one sales based approach.
A Lot About You
We are seeking a Junior Account Executive to join our team. The position will be based in Kansas City, MO and the individual will work in close collaboration with the Team Leader responsible for client sales. By helping us inform and educate our potential customers about our client’s efforts to increase service quality while decreasing product prices, you will be able to make a tremendous impact.
If you’re a self-starter, creative thinker and have a passion for business development, then you will feel right at home at Valdantis!
What we offer:
Competitive compensation package
Advancement Potential, Advancement and pay are based on an individual’s performance
Fun and energetic work environment
Employee Awards and Recognition
· Develop external and internal communications strategies around sales, product knowledge and growth strategies relevant to our business
· Build a reputation of our client’s services through presentations, price quotes and excellent customer service.
· Build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy
· Utilize CRM system to qualify new prospects
· Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
· Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients
· Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company growth
RequirementsYou Must Have
· BA/BS degree required, or equivalent work experience
· Creative, positive, and high-energy individual with an ability to execute
· Excellent verbal communications skills
· Strong ability to respond quickly, yet strategically to urgent matters
· Record of accomplishments in work or schooling