Cannabis Business Development InternshipQueen Concepts & Co.
INTERNSHIP- MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM-BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCDK Global
Marketing Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Strategy ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development / Sales InternSheWorks!
Executive Personal Assistant to CEOBookmark This
Ethan & Emma
10140 Green Level Church Road
Posted: August 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am a serial entrepreneur and in the process of building my fourth company, a baby product company called Ethan & Emma. In the past I have operated and sold a successful franchise with multiple territories, built an ecommerce business from the ground up, running it for 10 years before selling, and created a technology start up with raised capital.
I am seeking an amazing personal assistant to join this exciting journey with my new company. If you are looking for a reason to get up everyday and be excited to be part of something special, this opportunity is for you.
Some of the skills you will obtain for working with Ethan & Emma are:
- Learn how to build a successful company from the ground up
- Become fluent in selling physical products in an online marketplace
- Learn how to source product from oversea
- Become proficient in negotiating with vendors and suppliers
- Explore cutting-edge digital marketing techniques and strategies, available only to elite marketers
- Learn how to hire and assemble a winning team through team building and outsourcing
- Be a part of something meaningful and exciting everyday
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities of Personal Assistant:
- Handle personal, administrative and customer service emails
- Arrange and manage both personal and professional schedules, including meetings and traveling
- Learn and perform cutting-edge product searches
- Coordinate and communicate with vendors, suppliers and overseas employees
- Perform basic writing and proof reading
- Learn and use various software applications
- Running errands as necessary
RequirementsIf this opportunity sounds like it may be for you, please ensure you meet the minimum requirements before applying:
- Extremely organized, open-minded, positive, driven, intelligent, honest and eager to learn
- Able to follow precise instructions
- Ability to work under pressure with strict timelines
- Work efficiently in fast-paced environment
- Possess excellent computer skills and knowledge of various software packages including but not limited to email, Google Drives, Google Docs, and Dropbox
- Fast Learner
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral forms